Per Channel Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per Channel Compressor

Is there a possibility to add a channel to each channel?
    For the moment being thats a dealbreaker. Compression is so so so important doing a live-set / sound-design / recording and it would quadruple the value of this machine.

This is a must-have feature I've been waiting as well

Comment

& side chaining source chooser

Comment

Yes to both compressor for each channel with side chain. Killer feature!!!!!

Comment

+1! Per channel compression plus sidechain. Synth & drum machine rig heaven

Comment

It doesn't even have to be a fully fledged compressor. But simple sidechaining is key to most music productions for which the bluebox is relevant to.

Comment

Yes! Compressor on each channel would be great! And the ability to sidechain. +1!

Comment

Maybe it's not even necessary for every channel. I believe that even 6 channels would be sufficient.

Comment

Let's bump this thread. Anyone else dreaming of a Compressor per track (or at least on 4-6 tracks)?

Comment

Yes pls, for sidechaining!!

Comment

Not a fix, but a good work around in some cases- don't forget that with our new LFO we can duck samples in time with certain kick styles. Set a negative saw modulation to a bass loop's level at a rate of 1/4 and you're on your way to a bangin' house track

Comment

Per-channel compression would elevate this device so much! Yes please!

Comment

I second this, if there is enough DSP headroom to make it happen - especially with the ability to per-track side-chain (and thus save a fortune in rack space for VCAs, attenuverters and offsets). Would be a real blessing!

Comment

Working...
                        X