Delete Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Project

First post and first time 1010 product owner.
    First, Thank you 1010 for developing this unique concept for a mixer.
    'm sure there will be more updates along the way.
    Please correct me if PROJECT DELETE/CLEAR functionality has been added.
    I wanted to erase or delete some improvised test sessions from my first day of usage with Bluebox. There seems to be no erase /clear/delete/trash function for projects.

Please add this basic functionality ASAP.

Apologies if this has been addressed already

Waiting for this one over here too

Comment

You can delete the audio files from the EDIT > File menu. It is not the most convenient method, I understand. Currently, there is no Delete Project method but it has been requested. You'd be better finding that thread and upvoting. Starting a new thread only makes it harder for us to locate when we are looking. Thanks for posting.

Comment

You know what Steve, I think the functionality to delete a project is to be expected and not something users should be "voting" for. This is arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by PermaLag View Post
          You know what Steve, I think the functionality to delete a project is to be expected and not something users should be "voting" for. This is arrogant.
          Sorry, you feel that way. If you would like to see that change, we offer the wish list to compile your suggestions.

Comment

+1 on this idea.
            p.s. Yikes, "This is arrogant" made me laugh. Mostly because I read the "This is arrogant" as "This [comment] is arrogant"...

Comment

Working...
            X