Track editing features similar to Roland BR-80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track editing features similar to Roland BR-80

I own a Roland BR-80 digital recorder. It allows only recording one track at a time but includes 8 tracks with 8 takes on each so that you can record and then mix a full song in several steps. It offers move, copy, exchange and deletion of tracks fragments (delimited by time offset). I would appriciate this kind of editing capabilities in the BlueBox.

I did not see similar topic in the forum. I apologize if I missed something !

I support this. Since the BB does not offer USB file transfer, it would be nice if we had simple per track .wav editing via the Edit screen. Trim, split, copy/paste, move. With either snap-to functionality or precision placement via the dials. That would be a huge improvement and complement the portable, create-everywhere vibe that is strong in the BB. I love it.

Maybe throw in a normalise function too.

Comment

+1

Trim, Split, Copy/Paste, Move and the option to Reverse a (part of a) track would make the BlueBox perfect! And some FX ;-)

Comment

I was thinking a paradigm more similar to the OP-1 for editing. Much more precise and flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by jayneural View Post
          I was thinking a paradigm more similar to the OP-1 for editing. Much more precise and flexible.
          A good suggestion. I like the way the OP-1 handles tape. Indead precise, and also fun and possible with the bbox ui (4 encoders)

Comment

Working...
          X