Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start/Loop points for looping/jamming

Hi all,
    Just got my bluebox and so far I'm liking it a lot! I switched to the new firmware right away and I really love the timeline and punch in/out options. One thing I would love to be able to do is set a loop point (we already have play-from, just need the loop-from option) so that I could loop over sections and jam with them or just practice a take more easily. (if this is already possible, my apologies, i'm still new to this device but I couldn't find the option)

Another feature I would love would be count-in. Again, if this already exists, someone please steer me to it!

I'm not sure if this is a feature request, but one thing I was playing around with was setting the track 1 input to be my main synth, recording a part, then switching track 2 to use the input for the same synth, switch the sounds on my synth, and record a new part on track 2. You can keep doing this over and over with every track, which is really neat! The only issue with the workflow is going back to the track page each time and switching the input. I can't really think of an update that could make this easier, but I figured id just mention this workflow in case anyone else wanted to try it or had any ideas on how to make it more streamlined.

+1 What would be even cooler is if we could create a list of loops and then we’re able to rearrange them is a sort of « song mode » would let us create endless arrangements from our recording. Then be able to export those arrangements as new projects.
    Last edited by jayneural; 06-30-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

This would be so cool. Loop capturing workflow (with midi triggering of start stop) is my number one wish list request for blackbox and bluebox ☺️

Comment

A looper in general would be amazing, I know you can do this on the BlkB, but being able to do it on the BluB would be a dream.

Comment

That would be a instant buy for me

Comment

Let’s make it clear my friends. Bluebox should be OP-1’s recorder/editor in a dedicated 12 tracks box.

I didn’t say it’s easy, but how killer of a product it would be !

Comment

A looper function. Missing it badly every time i'm working with the bluebox.

Comment

A loop function would be very very welcome as the effects and eq are great to work with while the files are playing in the Bluebox

Thanks

Comment

I’d love to have a looper on my BB!

please consider thanks!

Comment

That's be nice!

Comment

For me, I don't need a dedicated loop functionality, but having the playhead loop back to a certain position would be a game-changer. Looping 32 bars for example. I don't like stopping the music when I'm in the flow. It would be great live as then you could have samples playing in sync indefinitely, which then could be played over (great for live jamming improvisation).

Comment

+1 for loop feature!

Comment

That would indeed be handy. I've just started using the recording features of the Bluebox in earnest, with the intention of making extended, layered synth jams. A loop feature would be useful for this

Comment

Definitely +1 on looper functionality. I often work in 16 and 32 bar segments and sometimes just want to set a start in and rehearse or create variations. Please add! Thank you.

Comment

Dudes, why don't you just buy a blackbox or two?

Comment

Working...
                              X