Original Reverb parameters Returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Reverb parameters Returned

simply click the ‘Like’ button here to register that you would prefer the pre 1.1 advanced reverb parameters returned.

most of the conversation around this has occured in the beta 1.1 firmware feedback discussion
    and I think 1010 have understood the wealth of feeling about the sudden removal of the advanced reverb. in that discussion Aaron stated that a simple ‘like’
    would suffice to indicate a desire for the return of all those parameters but with the new preset thing in place as well. BUT there is no specific post to ‘LIKE’ just a variety of posts putting the case in different ways and levels of politeness.
    So I thought an ACTUAL wishlist entry with a simple heading would be useful.
    simply click the ‘Like’ button here to register that you would prefer the pre 1.1 advanced reverb parameters returned.

...in fact it can be both - advanced settings which may be saved as preset (and available like now, in basic version).

Comment

Originally posted by 0101-Usr View Post
      ...in fact it can be both - advanced settings which may be saved as preset (and available like now, in basic version).
      yes, definitely, many parameters + presets would be the perfect way to go

Comment

+1 I really hope they give us the option of both.

Comment

I just watched the loop video about the Blue Box as I'm interested in it. I thought the reverb on that video sounded amazing! So, has that reverb now been removed?
          Latest releases by My Blue Extremes.
          listen on all streaming platforms.

Bandcamp
          https://myblueextremes.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-ghost

Streaming
          https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/my...AItZJ5KNfs9wf8

Comment

• puffycaps
            puffycaps commented
            Editing a comment
            The reverb is still there and still sounds good, you just can't do crazy stuff with it any more. In early firmware versions the reverb had a bunch of really cool manual parameter controls to sculpt your own reverbs. I guess a lot of people complained about this so 1010 ditched most of the controls in favor of a bag of presets. This is too bad IMO as it was a great sound design and experimenters tool but it is what it is. You still have manual control over basic things like decay, filter, etc. but it's within a set of preset algorithms like halls, plate, etc.

+1 One of the reasons I was considering getting the Bluebox is because of it’s advanced reverb parameters. It’s sad that this was removed! Please put it back.

Comment

thanks for ur effort rockysmalls ...
            the old parameters are killer in terms of considering rhythm and sound design.
            please let us wrap our brains round the professional advanced parameters again

keep up the great work 1010

peace!

Comment

Working...
            X