Fix loud click on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix loud click on startup

There's a really loud click sound when starting up my Bluebox, which means I can't wear my headphones when switching it on.

I could just take out my headphones, but sometimes I forget and it hurts my ears, so it would be really nice if it was possible to do something about that.

Change the charger or use POWER BANKS don't use pc USB

Comment

I don't, I'm using the power supply that came with Bluebox.

Comment

+1, same here, very loud. It'd be great if it could be fixed. It's a brand new Bluebox (arrived today), used only with its included adapter, so I don't think it has to do on how it's powered.

Comment

Here's a video of the issue: https://joeseggiola.s3.eu-west-1.ama...513_100619.mp4
          It may not be clear the volume of it, in the video, but I used some small earphones and the click is clearly audible meters away from them. It happens independently from startup track volumes, plugged-in inputs, and power supply (it happens with all volumes to zero, no input, and also with the included power supply and cable). First time it booted while I was wearing headphones, I was afraid membranes had ruptured.

Comment

Working...
          X