Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are the effects chained?

Hi!

I was just wondering on FXBOX, how are the effects chained? Is this in sequence from the top left corner, left to right and top to bottom ending at the bottom right corner, or do all effect cells receive the dry input audio signal as if they are 16 parralel effects?
    Might be a silly question, but I can't find this back in the documentation. Reason I am asking because I thought it would be pretty amazing if you could set the routing through the 16 cells (parralel or sequential) that would open up some incredible effect chaining options.

Cheers!

Originally posted by titanium View Post
    I was just wondering on FXBOX, how are the effects chained? Is this in sequence from the top left corner, left to right and top to bottom ending at the bottom right corner, or do all effect cells receive the dry input audio signal as if they are 16 parallel effects?
    As of fxbox 2.0, you have two parallel chains each with up to 16 serial effects. Please check the quick start guide. The full documentation is currently out of date.

Comment

Thanks Aaron, I never checked the quickstart after downloading the manual - will do that now

Comment

Working...
      X