I have black faceplates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have black faceplates

I have a bunch of black faceplates for the Bitbox/synthbox/fxbox. If interested send me an email to lanceblais(at)gmail(dot)com. I only have a handful of these, but I will be doing these on another run in the future. Price is $30 because it's a larger module and it cost a bit more to get these printed. I will cover shipping in the USA.

Hi, these are really nice. Mind if I ask how you made them? I've been working on a few custom modules and am totally stuck on the faceplates. No idea where to have them made. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by m1llipede View Post
      Hi, these are really nice. Mind if I ask how you made them? I've been working on a few custom modules and am totally stuck on the faceplates. No idea where to have them made. Thank you.
      These are matte black pcb boards. Several companies use PCBs for the faceplates since its much cheaper to get them made in small runs.

Comment

Originally posted by m1llipede View Post
        Front Panel Express is one available source for front panels. For aluminum panels, you could look at metal photo of cincinatti https://www.mpofcinci.com/. These options can be expensive unless you are buying larger quantities.

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Working...
          X