laserbox beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laserbox beta

This is the place to share your thoughts about the laserbox beta firmware for toolbox.

Now all we needs is sharks with frickin’ lasers on their heads...

Comment

• Christine
      Christine commented
      Editing a comment
      We have quoted that movie so many times over the past few months. I’m glad to see we aren’t the only ones whose minds go to Austin Powers when we think about lasers.

Awesome, I can't keep up.
    Thinking about light/laser integration, I was wondering if a DMX controller could be made in this Toolbox Eurorack format.
    I don't think I've seen a DMX sequencer/Controller. It would be awesome to have the inputs to bring in audio for manipulation.
    Maybe some sort of conditional settings that CV/gate inputs can control, or by audio spectrum detection?

Now I just need time

Comment

Aaron used to design lighting consoles many years ago for a company that is no longer in business. I wonder how many people would want DMX for their eurorack?

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post
        I wonder how many people would want DMX for their eurorack?
        I don't mean to be rude here but you say you're a very small team with limited resources, so how about you bugfix/flesh out the other music devices which people bought before you move on to other projects?

Comment

Originally posted by wickfut View Post
          I don't mean to be rude here but you say you're a very small team with limited resources, so how about you bugfix/flesh out the other music devices which people bought before you move on to other projects?
          Thanks for your concern. We typically have about 4 projects open at a given time. It is always a delicate balance between enhancing existing products and working on new ones. Our work will never be completely done. We appreciate your support.

Comment

Hi Folks... I don't know what hapened but I can't assign the fourth 4EXT in for cv input... In my menu appears none 1 2 and 3. someone had this issue already?>
            I tryed to reset the programing but still missing.

thanks eveyone!

Robson

Comment

Same here ... only 3 EXT

Comment

Originally posted by vjrobsonvictor View Post
                Hi Folks... I don't know what hapened but I can't assign the fourth 4EXT in for cv input... In my menu appears none 1 2 and 3. someone had this issue already?>
                I tryed to reset the programing but still missing.

thanks eveyone!

Robson
                Hi robson,
                Thanks for pointing this out. I see the same thing here on our laserbox. I will log it as a bug. Glad to hear you are using it enough to miss the 4th input!

Regards,
                Christine

Comment

I also dearly miss the 4th external modulation input and would like to voice my request for a fix in the next release.

Comment

Thank you Christine! Yeah a lot of experiments coming out
                    Waiting for updates
                    best regards!

Robson

Comment

Working...
                    X