Wavetable Editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wavetable Editor?

I'm not enough of a mathlete to sort out setting up wavetables from specs, but I've followed directions and been able to use kterm to build them for a blofeld (a real pain)and I've used wavedit for a few different things. Is there a go-to software for making fireball compatable wavetables?

The best option we have seen is the audio plugin Serum by Xfer Records. It's a fantastic VST synth that can also do wavetable editing.

Another great resource is Galbanum. They sell a huge collection of wavetables.

Comment

I recently found this. It's a great tool for creating custom waveforms though it does not offer editing of existing wavetables.

https://bgc.github.io/waveformgenera...harmonic-shark

Comment

Here is another

https://waveeditonline.com/

Comment

• peanutbuttersolution
          peanutbuttersolution commented
          Editing a comment
          This is linked with the free waveedit software I already use. Does this mean that the tables waveedit makes are compatible? I currently use it to make wavetables for my quad drum and qu-bit chord in my modular system.

I have to admit I'm a little confused now, because it was my understanding that serum and waveedit aren't 100% compatible, but I could be wrong.

My curiosity stems from hoping there's an easy and free way to create my own wavetables to load.

• Steve
          Steve commented
          Editing a comment
          I am just sharing another resource for wavetables. No official sponsorship, etc from us. You will likely need to edit the tables in this collection if you want accurate tracking, etc.

Hi, I am a total newbie to this topic. So I have to start my question on wavetables from scratch

Comment

Working...
        X