Own samples don’t work and I’m on the newest firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Own samples don’t work and I’m on the newest firmware

I’ve tried loading my own samples in a new folder and put it on the first area with presets and factory sample folder. Then tried loading my samples folder within the factory samples folder. Then tried loading my samples without a folder into the same folder as the factory samples folder. Every time I load mine, I start to hear it play and then silent with a few clicks every now and then? When you change to your own sample inside an already loaded preset, do you need to change some settings to hear it? Thanks for you input!

Keep user content out of the Factory directory. You can (otherwise) organize your samples how you like. Best to use mono 24/48k WAV files. We need to know your firmware version (as a number), where you found your samples, etc. Maybe consider uploading a few so we can look.

Comment

Thanks Steve! I kept the samples out of the factory folder before, but it still didn’t work… but I changed my stereo samples to mono at 24/48 and it worked! Thanks! Now I can finally have some fun cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Keep user content out of the Factory directory.
        i'm not sure i understand what you mean by "Factory directory"

there is no folder named "Factory" in the lemondrop disk image zip. and according to the instructions in the lemondrop content thread, you're supposed to drop the content fo that zip directly in the root of the sd card.

so does this mean we're not supposed to put our own samples into the "samples" folder on the sd card, where the factory samples are?
        why not? where else would we put them?
        Last edited by bartleby; 09-20-2022, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby View Post

i'm not sure i understand what you mean by "Factory directory"
          Factory directory means the actual directory installed on the sd card -- from the Factory. Indeed, it is named Samples and it sounds like you found it.

so does this mean we're not supposed to put our own samples into the "samples" folder on the sd card, where the factory samples are?
          why not? where else would we put them?
          anywhere on the microSD that is not the Factory directory.

Comment

thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Working...
            X