Micro SD Card: Formating, Size, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro SD Card: Formating, Size, Etc.

Maybe this information is in the manual but I could't find it. What is the recommended micro sd and size? And how would I go about formatting one to be used with the Lemondrop? As cool as the pre-loaded sample library is, I'm eager to start fresh with my own homegrown samples

Along similar lines, I noticed all the factory samples seem to be 24bit 48k mono wavs. I tried loading my own 24bit 44.1k wavs and they seem to work fine, but I assume nothing greater than 24bit 48k will work?

Also, every time I eject and reinsert my SD card in the Lemondrop, it takes between 3-10 tries of powering it up and down again before it will read the card and start up. Might this be a problem with the card itself or is there some other issue perhaps?

Comment

Hi, along with card size, how long can samples be? I did not see this in the manual.. might have missed it...

Comment

• lookseeseen
        lookseeseen commented
        Editing a comment
        other posts point yo 30 seconds.. thanks

Originally posted by fruitsnake View Post
      Along similar lines, I noticed all the factory samples seem to be 24bit 48k mono wavs. I tried loading my own 24bit 44.1k wavs and they seem to work fine, but I assume nothing greater than 24bit 48k will work?

Also, every time I eject and reinsert my SD card in the Lemondrop, it takes between 3-10 tries of powering it up and down again before it will read the card and start up. Might this be a problem with the card itself or is there some other issue perhaps?
      I'm getting this problem too. Got it three hours after use first day if getting it then next day was working fine. Happened yesterday then it sorted itself out then again tonight tried it loads not booting, tried in pc same issue. I replied to another thread about this. I opened a ticket Monday but haven't had a response. Will try get another sd card but bit of a bummer got a train ride tomorrow and wanted to use it with the blackbox but not looking good: :/

Just noticed it was your thread I replied to... Have you tried a new sd card???

Comment

Originally posted by Broomptish View Post

I'm getting this problem too. Got it three hours after use first day if getting it then next day was working fine. Happened yesterday then it sorted itself out then again tonight tried it loads not booting, tried in pc same issue. I replied to another thread about this. I opened a ticket Monday but haven't had a response. Will try get another sd card but bit of a bummer got a train ride tomorrow and wanted to use it with the blackbox but not looking good: :/

Just noticed it was your thread I replied to... Have you tried a new sd card???
        Yes, got a new SD card - 32gig Sandisk - and it's been working perfectly. Seems like the factory cards are a little sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by fruitsnake View Post

Yes, got a new SD card - 32gig Sandisk - and it's been working perfectly. Seems like the factory cards are a little sketchy.
          Great glad to hear it, it started working again tonight so weird. Ordered an sd card off ebay yesterday as defo something off, good to hear its likely the sd card.

Comment

It would still be interesting to know what the specs for the card should be. Maximum size, type?

Comment

Just read this thread for MicroSD card info and reviews

https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...ard-comparison

Comment

• lennartbauer
                lennartbauer commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. I didn’t look in the forum for other products.

I see the lemondrop disk image has been posted, but I can't seem to download it...the link just keeps taking me back to the same page. Perhaps the Admin can fix this?

Comment

• Aaron
                Aaron commented
                Editing a comment
                please try it again now
            Working...
            X