midi cable issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midi cable issues

My make noise 0-coast midi cable and the one I bought off amazon both don't trigger midi

Originally posted by mpiecora View Post
    My make noise 0-coast midi cable and the one I bought off amazon both don't trigger midi
    I'm sorry you are having trouble with this. Unfortunately, there are at least two different ways that manufacturers are mapping TRS mini jacks to MIDI signals. We have a full write up about it here:
    https://1010music.com/stereo-minijac...tibility-guide

We sell MIDI adapters that will work with our products. Some of our dealers carry them. Sweetwater.com has them here in the US. In Europe, some of the dealers are using an Arturia cable that is compatible. We also sell the adapter on our website. There are a lot of products on Amazon, so I can't speak about that adapter. However, I know the O Coast uses a different standard, so that cable will work on the O Coast side, but not on the synthbox side.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Again, I'm sorry the industry is split like this. The split existed before 1010music started to develop products, so we had to pick a side, so to speak.

Comment

So the arturia one works? Maybe Guitar Center has one I can grab. Heard of that working for anyone?

Comment

You want the Arturia cable for the beat step pro. The pink Malekko cable is also compatible.

Comment

I don't think Guitar Center has anything.

Comment

Take a look at our dealer list and see which one is closest to you. Then give them a call before you drive over there, because not all dealers have them.

Comment

Working...
            X