Diagrams of Out Mode options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagrams of Out Mode options

Here are two diagrams that show the impact of the global Out Mode setting on the Output Engine. To change this setting, press the HOME button on the front panel until you see the menu. Touch Settings. Then use the Control Knob to change the value for Out Mode.

Note that in Voice x 4 mode, the FLDS (Flanger and Distortion) and Delay (DLY) are bypassed completely.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SynthboxArchitecture - Output Engine- Stereo Mix Mode.png
Views:	20
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	366
    Output Engine Stereo Mix Mode

Shows the effect of setting Out Mode to Voice x 4.
    Output Engine Voice x 4 Mode

Awesome thanks for sharing!
    I was curious...would it be possible to allow voices 3 /4 (or 1/2) to utilize the FLDS/Delay and just route the other pair to the FX outputs?
    My assumption is that the routing has to be done before the FLDS/Delay and cannot post...but maybe this is another possible interesting mode that could be available without complete sacrifice of internal effects?

Comment

Sephult,

There are lots of interesting options. Sure, we could put the effects on some voices but not others. How do you envision using something like this?

Comment

It would be great to be able to choose which voices could be routed to the effects or to have them in parallel, same with the filters!

Comment

Originally posted by neuron divider View Post
          It would be great to be able to choose which voices could be routed to the effects or to have them in parallel, same with the filters!
          Yes
          + 1

I also mentioned this option in another thread :

"If the FX outs are inactive it might be nice to have the OUT 1 and 2 be a stereo "DRY" output and the FX 1 and 2 be a stereo "WET" output...?"

But independent routing would be even better.

Comment

Aaron, lol....I am working on something I'll share here soon.
            That was a loaded question...and now I am trying to solve...haha

-S

Comment

Working...
            X