Wow! Free Synth Voice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Free Synth Voice!

I downloaded SynthBox and installed the firmware on my BitBox! This is fantastic. It's like I got a new module! The sounds are great and I have been tweaking various parameters. I plan on posting a Jamuary2018 tonight with it. This module is great!! Thanks guys!

You’d be hard pressed to find better value for money in eurorack than the series 1 line, imo... Enjoy!!

Comment

I very much agree with that statement Dan. I'm really interested in seeing how the value proposition is going to stack for the series 2 line as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2disbetter View Post
        I'm really interested in seeing how the value proposition is going to stack for the series 2 line as well.
        Me too! I'm thinking of starting a poll to see what configurations people would like for future firmwares.

Comment

Yeah... I am already planning on buying the Toolbox as my next Eurorack module... I have to control my spending so it will be around April when I order it... Maybe a "life simulator" controller firmware for Series 2. Like Xynthesizer on the iPhone, simulates life algorithms based on an initial piano roll. Ha... they could call it LifeBox!
          Last edited by JohnJumper; 01-25-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X