• Show
Clear All

• Lars Daniel
    replied
    It is version 1.1.1

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Which version of firmware? And which sounds? I have my compressor turned off, too. The Synthbox is considerably louder than every other module I own though mine is not distorting. If you can send more info I can look into this.

• Lars Daniel
    replied
    I have installed Synthbox again, and now I discovered, that unchecking the compressor makes every preset distort a lot. With compressor on, all is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the clarification. I answer so many blackbox questions I missed that detail.

• Lars Daniel
    replied
    And as I also said: I have double checked, and the overdrive definitely happens in the module.

Leave a comment:

• Lars Daniel
    replied
    Not Blackbox. Synthbox. That is why I wrote in the Synthbox support forum. I am running it on Bitbox hardware, but should be the same on all Series 1 modules. Bitbox is running fine with no problems.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    The audio levels out of the Blackbox are a bit hotter than line level. If you are using the Headphone output, turn it down to around 80%.

Leave a comment:

• Lars Daniel
    started a topic All sounds are distorting?

All sounds are distorting?

Brand new box here. All presets are somehow internally overloading. (I have double checked that overload is not anywhere else. And it is not the distortion fx.)
    It sounds like everything is running through an overdrive pedal. It is actually not a bad sound, but surely there must be something wrong??
Working...
X