Pre-Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Sets

I must admit, Synthbox is a little confusing.
    I've been using Bitbox happily enough for a few weeks, but decided to give Synthbox a try.
    I've loaded the firmware successfully. I've tried both the original 1.0 and the latest.
    But I can't get the presets to load. They are correct on the sd card. I can see them in the menu. But when I press + or - at the top of the screen no presets advance. I'm just stuck with the first preset that loads when you turn the module on.
    If I touch the preset name to bring up the preset load menu I see all the presets. If I scroll to a new one and hit load, when I go back to my play page it's still the original preset playing and no ability to advance using the +/-

Sorry to hear this. Something is not right. Do you have the ~300MB of wave files in the Factory folder?

Comment

Yes.
      I've tried the folders and I've tried unpacking the folders on the card. Either way I can see the wavetables and I can see the presets, but I can't load the presets.
      It could be something I'm doing wrong. But I've tried both preset loading methods detailed in the manual.

Comment

It still sounds like some kind of problem with the disk image. Perhaps the microSD card is corrupt? Try reformatting it.

Comment

OK, will do.

Comment

Success.
            I just tried a different Micro SD card and it works.

Comment

Glad to hear you solved the problem. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X