Screen Resolution and Brightness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Resolution and Brightness

I have the Bitbox and Toolbox modules bought brand new. I picked up a second Bitbox used and loaded up the Synthbox firmware and presets. On this particular module the screen resolution looks substantially different and darker than the other two modules. I can't find the settings to adjust brightness on the Synthbox as I would on the Bitbox and Toolbox. Is there a place to adjust screen settings on the Synthbox? Also, this module may be one of the first ones made, was a different screen used on earlier versions?

I've just had a quick glance at the manual and I couldn't see any mention of adjustments to contrast or brightness.
    Could be worth logging the serial number on reply so Aaron could give you a more accurate answer to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zetsumetsu View Post
      I have the Bitbox and Toolbox modules bought brand new. I picked up a second Bitbox used and loaded up the Synthbox firmware and presets. On this particular module the screen resolution looks substantially different and darker than the other two modules. I can't find the settings to adjust brightness on the Synthbox as I would on the Bitbox and Toolbox. Is there a place to adjust screen settings on the Synthbox? Also, this module may be one of the first ones made, was a different screen used on earlier versions?
      We have used the same screens for all of our modules to date. I'm not aware of anything that would one module to be darker than another. Is that same module darker when you run bitbox firmware on it? Does synthbox look darker on your other module?

Comment

Working...
      X