Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major sound issue

Hello again

I've had my FXBox (Synthbox Firmware) for a couple days, but today, after plugging in a new 'Mix 02' module, I've started to get a weird audio glitch whenever I try to play... Well, anything! You can hear it in the link I have attached. I'd like to stress that even without the Mix 02, it is still happening.

I have tried: Switching firmware, hitting the reset button on the back of the module, switching the whole rack off and on, switching the rack off at the wall, and of course, resetting the firmware by pressing home and info whilst powering on.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Bitbox runs absolutely fine

EDIT EDIT: I'd also like to say that the jumbled low freq sound isn't interference, it's when I'm pressing down the key. The correct note plays for a short amount of time, then the audio just switches to that sound.

https://soundcloud.com/tom-ber-music...-issue/s-Qjs4x
    Last edited by TomBer; 12-09-2018, 05:34 PM.

That's really weird. Is there some kind of modulator or unintended control going on? How is it hooked up?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      That's really weird. Is there some kind of modulator or unintended control going on? How is it hooked up?
      Nope! This happens even when the setup is: Arturia Keylab49 into MIDI of Synthbox, then synthbox straight to speakers!

Comment

Originally posted by TomBer View Post

Nope! This happens even when the setup is: Arturia Keylab49 into MIDI of Synthbox, then synthbox straight to speakers!
        If you unplug the Keylab, does the noise stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

If you unplug the Keylab, does the noise stop?
          It does, though I have started using a sequencer (Stepper Acid) and it's all working there. That being said though, I do have an issue using an external clock with the Synthbox, it seems to skip measures and doesn't sync properly.

Comment

Working...
          X