SynthBox Jam - Feathers - Request for CV Delay Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SynthBox Jam - Feathers - Request for CV Delay Time

I put a patch together last night using SynthBox. My favorite part of this is the last 2.5 min. If you listen I am messing with the delay on the synth voice generating some cool effects. In this case I have the delay setting page up and am manually varying the setting for delay. It would be nice if we could map an external CV to the delay so I might be able to sequence it or mod it with an LFO. In this case I have the sync on so I am toggling between values like 1/8T, 1/8, 1/16 and so on.

I agree, honestly almost every parameter should have an available source Modulation. Distortion, LFO, etc... there is quite a few others which would benefit.
    As many times mentioned an output gain stage, the compression on the distortion problems, and man synthbox to me seems to need a reverb, even if a minor implementation.

Merge that Synth-Fx Box and build that beast up haha
    Deathbox 3.0

-s

Comment

John,

Thanks for the jam and the trippy video. We agree that being able to modulate the delay length would be cool.

Aaron

Comment

Yay! That means we will probably see it in a future firmware. I think in the long run I am going to end up with a SynthBox and a BitBox... After trying this firmware I spend more time with the SynthBox loaded than BitBox... but I want the BitBox too...

Yeah... funny on the trippy video. I got tired of just filming my Eurorack... Also, it is so easy to just hook up my Zoom H1 and hit record so I started looking for other ways to fill video visuals.

Comment

I agree John, having Synth and Bitbox is very intriguing to me as well. Curious if a Synthbox would be capable on Series 2 hardware as well. Are the DAC capable of audio-rate output?

Comment

Working...
          X