Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitbox mkII manual - Bitbox midi stop signals-Not working

Hi Aaron.

In the manual it states that the bitbox will follow start / stop and play signals.

I have mine plugged to rme multiclock and it does reset to bar 1.1 on midi clock start, but will not follow midi stop.

Am i missing something.

Also, when changing the midi clock offset with the rm multiclock, bitbox doesnt seem to adjust its tempo to this offsets.

All midi machine drums, and synths do follow this offset, thats the main point of the multuclock, to keep everything (midi or analog ) in sync.

Cheers!

I came on here to research the same issue. I have MIDI Out of Pamela's New Workout Px-2 (which is just clock out only) going into Toolbox, Toolbox MIDI Out going into Bitbox Mk2 MIDI In. When I hit run on PNW, the Start, Stop, Reset, and Tempo functions all works fine on Toolbox, and Start, Reset & Tempo work fine on Bitbox but it doesn't stop upon a stop signal, it just keeps running unto infinity. As with you thopa, it resets to 1.1 when I hit run again on PNW.
    Are we missing something or is this the intended functionality?

Comment

• Steve
      Steve commented
      Editing a comment
      This is by design. see below

I am having this exact same issue mine arrived today and im also using the erm multiclock and it will not send stop messages or reset even though in the manual it says it should

Comment

Originally posted by thopa View Post
      Hi Aaron.

In the manual it states that the bitbox will follow start / stop and play signals.

I have mine plugged to rme multiclock and it does reset to bar 1.1 on midi clock start, but will not follow midi stop.

Am i missing something.

Also, when changing the midi clock offset with the rm multiclock, bitbox doesnt seem to adjust its tempo to this offsets.

All midi machine drums, and synths do follow this offset, thats the main point of the multuclock, to keep everything (midi or analog ) in sync.

Cheers!
      The clock does not stop. If it does, you will not be able to playback synced clips. The clock always runs by design.

Comment

Working...
      X