What do we like Firmware 1.2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we like Firmware 1.2.5

What do we like abought 1.2.5 and what do we need more and thx for givning us this

I think 1.2.5 is really nice so far. Record over midi is a great addition!
    I'm wondering if it will be possible in the future to record while other pads are playing?

Also noticed that the presets doesn't save trigger mode for empty pads, they default to trigger, even if I change them to gate. Would be super if this could be saved. Maybe that's a feature request.

Anyway, thanks for giving us new features!

Comment

You should be able to record while other pads are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        You should be able to record while other pads are playing.
        Oh that's great. I'll try again, didn't work last time but was maybe some mistake on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by moulded View Post
          I'm wondering if it will be possible in the future to record while other pads are playing?

Also noticed that the presets doesn't save trigger mode for empty pads, they default to trigger, even if I change them to gate.
          My bad, bitbox is working perfectly, both recording and saving presets.

Comment

That's the kind of news we love to hear!!

Comment

Why the last firmwares are all in beta status? Normally I don't risk to use betas, but what about with the bitbox?

Comment

We are porting features and fixing bugs across all three samplers. As we do this, we are calling it BETA. The goal is to align version numbers. We are close. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                X