Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger CV inputs as modulation inputs, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger CV inputs as modulation inputs, possible?

Hi,

Would it be possible to modulate a parameter using the trigger CV inputs instead of the external 1-8 inputs or IN 1-2?
    I'd like to press a pad to playback a sample and then modulate it using the corresponding CV input.

To my understaing this can't be achieved unless using MIDI.

Thanks

There are only 8 CV inputs. The others are hardwired to accept Gate. If you trigger a pad from the screen any of those 8 CV inputs should modulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      There are only 8 CV inputs. The others are hardwired to accept Gate. If you trigger a pad from the screen any of those 8 CV inputs should modulate.
      Yes the 8 CV inputs on the right side and IN 1-2 work just fine. The first 3 columns of gate inputs can't be used to modulate parameters, right? And they never will, not even in future updates, right?
      Bummer thanks

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        That is all correct.

Hey whats up,

So, this is what I've done so far,

/ / Load sample onto pad ( sliced or not sliced whatever )
      NOW : To trigger one of those pads, I need to plug, into the jack ( And each pad corresponds to the exactly placed corresponding pad on grid matched to jacked underneath the LCD correct?) that pertains to the pad and then what?

NOTE: So, a CV voltage has to be 5v to trigger a pad correct? What is 5v's?

Comment

Working...
      X