Bitbox Mk2 shows white screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitbox Mk2 shows white screen

Hi, I just received my Bitbox Mk2 yesterday, installed it in a 4ms Pod and everything worked properly. After copying some own samples/clips onto the SD card and putting it back into the SD slot the unit just shows a plain white screen after powering it up again. The problem stays the same after removing the samples in question from the card. Guess I need some advice to get the unit working again ... thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Frank Incense; 06-24-2020, 03:12 AM.

Sorry to hear this. Please start by trying test mode: Hold the Home button while powering up.

Do you get the series of gray screens with text on them?

Have you tried upgrading the the latest firmware?

Please let us know.

Comment

• Frank Incense
      Frank Incense commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Aaron, thanks for replying. I did what you recommended, now there's a test cycle running (I guess that's what you mean with grey screens with text ...). I'll keep you updated.
      Regards, Frank
      ... update #1: having a working screen again I was now able to update to the latest firmware. Bitbox is working fine now. Next step: Trying to load own samples again ...
      ... update #2: everything works fine now. Own samples are playing. Bitbox seems to be a tremendous device! Thanks a lot for helping me that fast! Cheers, Frank
      Last edited by Frank Incense; 06-25-2020, 01:59 AM.
Working...
X