Where is Panning as a CV target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Panning as a CV target?

As the subject suggests; I cannot find Pan under info for any cell. Where has it gone?

Actually; where are a lot of features? Seems like a bit of a step backwards. Where's the cross fading located for loops? Features listed on the product page but not actually found in the product...

Comment

I have looked everywhere for Pan CV too. +1

Comment

which version of the firmware do you have installed? Loopfade does exist in 1.0.8. You can use MIDI CC 10 to control Pan. Choose 'MPAN' as your Mod source.

Comment

What about CV control like the OP asked?

Comment

• I'm running 1.08. Where is loop fade set or is it automatic? I have clicking on some samples when looping. I've seen in the manual for previous firmware that CV panning existed. MIDI is great but whats the point of having CV if it can't be used for basic stuff like panning? I don't understand the regression to limit panning only to midi.

Comment

Originally posted by relicz3k View Post
              • I'm running 1.08. Where is loop fade set or is it automatic? I have clicking on some samples when looping. I've seen in the manual for previous firmware that CV panning existed. MIDI is great but whats the point of having CV if it can't be used for basic stuff like panning? I don't understand the regression to limit panning only to midi.
              If you know anything about programming then you should know you have to go backwards before moving forwards . I sure they'll bring it back as it's a much needed feature and this is the problem with being hot on the case for being the first to use new modules . if you need the feature so much and you have a version 1 module you can always regress to an older firmware where it's available or just be patient

Comment

Nope not a programmer, just a customer.

Comment

Look for Loop Fade on the Misc page. Please know that it is only available in sample mode.

I am sorry to say that panning is not available for CV control in the new builds. There is always more work to do. Thanks for letting us know that you missed it.

Comment

Where is CV control for ANYTHING??? besides starting record.?.

And what about "FX1" and "FX2" ? There is no mention of any of this in the quick start guide that comes with the module. So basically right now I have a wav player/recorder with no modular control besides triggering samples/pads. How nice.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNghPm4EVl8
                      This helped me cover a lot of ground without a manual.

Comment

For MK2, please start here with the MK1 manual:
                        https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...ser-manual.pdf

There is lots of CV control and the MK1 manual will explain it. We just updated it for 3.0 and it contains 95% of what is in MK2. Stay tuned for a full fledged MK2 manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          For MK2, please start here with the MK1 manual:
                          https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...ser-manual.pdf

There is lots of CV control and the MK1 manual will explain it. We just updated it for 3.0 and it contains 95% of what is in MK2. Stay tuned for a full fledged MK2 manual.
                          Just checked.... the MK2 only has ...Filter, Level, Pitch, and "POSition" that can be modified. No playback speed, no way to reverse direction
                          What else can be applied to a playing wav file via external modular control, besides these?? none that I can see....

I have the 3.0 manual.

Comment

• relicz3k
                            relicz3k commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Though I'm also annoyed that this box doesn't do as advertised out of the gate, the playback speed is dependent on the pad sample mode. If its set to Sample then pitch would control playback speed, otherwise clock input will determine playback speed.

I'm still pissed at Aaron's response:
                            I am sorry to say that panning is not available for CV control in the new builds. There is always more work to do. Thanks for letting us know that you missed it.

And the other guy's response making excuses for an unfinished product. Something about "If you know anything about programming then you should know you have to go backwards before moving forwards " like I should care about that crap after dropping an above average amount of of money for a box that does very little or even less to a previous generation. Someone else has reported the MK2 missing scenes compared to the MK1 as well.
                        Working...
                        X