Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Manual???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Manual???

    Just got my Mk2 from Detroit Modular. The no manual yet is very disappointing . What are the EXT1 - 4 jacks on the right side of the module for? How do you trigger reverse play? (besides the touch screen)
    Can you use external CV in any way? to change sample pitch? Really need a manual for this module.

    So I just updated the firmware to the latest and the only thing I see as an option for the EXT 1_4 is the ability to start record, and please, what is "FX1" and "FX2"??

    With all due respect, is this a product that was released before it was finished??...
    Last edited by glennfin; 07-08-2020, 11:48 AM.

  • #2
    We apologize for not having a manual ready to go. We worked really hard on the firmware and the documentation is a little behind.

    Please start with the bitbox 3.0 manual. Everything contained in that firmware is also in MK2. This will answer questions about CV, reverse, pitch, etc.
    https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...ser-manual.pdf

    For an explanation of FX, please look at the blackbox manual. The FX1 and FX2 are the same as MK2.
    https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...manualv1-5.pdf

    Let us know if this leaves unanswered questions.

    Comment


    • Georges
      Georges commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you could consider a combined manual for all three products, while highlighting differences in the various sections or in dedicated sections?

  • #3
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    We apologize for not having a manual ready to go. We worked really hard on the firmware and the documentation is a little behind.

    Please start with the bitbox 3.0 manual. Everything contained in that firmware is also in MK2. This will answer questions about CV, reverse, pitch, etc.
    https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...ser-manual.pdf

    For an explanation of FX, please look at the blackbox manual. The FX1 and FX2 are the same as MK2.
    https://1010music.com/wp-content/upl...manualv1-5.pdf

    Let us know if this leaves unanswered questions.
    There's no way to adjust the fx wet / dry levels?. At maximum fx send level the decaying delay can barely be heard... same with reverb.

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by glennfin View Post

      There's no way to adjust the fx wet / dry levels?. At maximum fx send level the decaying delay can barely be heard... same with reverb.
      Same question.... some sort of answer would be greatly appreciated.



      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by glennfin View Post
        Same question.... some sort of answer would be greatly appreciated.
        I'm just catching up on this thread so I will start here...

        Press HOME. Touch FX. Touch the pad you want to add an effect to. Turn either of the left 2 knobs to apply Delay. Turn either of the right 2 knobs to apply Reverb. Turning the knobs will adjust the Send amount for the selected pad.

        Can you confirm that the pad is sending 100%? You have EXT 1-4 and 5-8 as modulation sources. The tiny black boxes under the various parameters allow you to connect that parameter to one of those EXT inputs.

        Apologies again for the delay in the documentation. It is coming. In the meantime, I am happy to answer whatever questions you have.

        thanks

        Steve

        Comment

        Working...
        X