Input Gain calibrated incorrectly by accident. Need help reverting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input Gain calibrated incorrectly by accident. Need help reverting

A bad instance of user error has put me in a weird position with my Bitbox Mk2. While updating my firmware, I accidentally held the Info button for too long and was brought to some kind of debug menu used for calibrating the module. I ended up further digging myself into a hole in the process by accidentally initializing some kind of calibration process (something about feeding it specific voltage levels) on my input jack which has raised the gain for my input jacks to absurd levels. There's now a consistent amount of white noise coming from the inputs at any given time, even when just hitting a tile to select my sample.

I need some assistance in reverting these settings back to factory defaults or whatever the original functionality was so that I can make the hissing go away. What is needed to revert my changes?

Please contact us directly using the Contact Us form on the website. It is not possible to revert. You will need to calibrate it correctly or send it back for service.

Comment

Working...
    X