Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assign Gate input to trigger Pad

Hello everybody!

Is there a way to choose which Input triggers which Pad? I would love to trigger some Pads via midi and use the corresponding unused Input to modulate another parameter - which is not possible without unwanted triggering of the corresponding pad...

It would also be great if you could trigger two different Pads with one gate input, or trigger Pad 4 with Input 1 or whatever you like - something like a „trigger assignement“ in the menu.

Is this already possible? Did I miss something in the manual?

thanks for your help!

David

Hello.

As of version 1.0.9, you can only trigger a pad from its corresponding GATE input. You have the option to shut that off--but not the option to reassign or multiple trigger.

Comment

Thank you Aaron for you quick respond!

How do I shut GATE-triggering off? That would already be very useful :-) Could not figure it out...

thanks

David

Comment

Press the TOOLS button 2x and use the knobs to select and reassign the corresponding inputs.

Comment

Is there any plan to provide a choice about which gate input triggers a pad on bitbox Micro? This would help me work around the limited number of inputs

For example I'd like to trigger 2 pads with one gate. Or be able to keep record in patched without sacrificing the ability to trigger pads 1 and 2
          ​​​​​

Comment

It has been requested. It seems like a reasonable ask though I would recommend finding it on the wish list and add your +1.

Comment

Working...
            X