Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    Let me also recommend that you set the buffer size inside your DAW as small as your reasonably can. This will affect the blank space at the beginning of the recordings. Try a buffer size of 32 samples.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    You will need some type of MIDI interface. If you want something small and capable, try the iConnectivity mio2. It is inexpensive and will give you 2in / 2out, 5-pin MIDI from DAW. Plus, you can connect an iPad or another USB MIDI Host. I use this interface and like it.

You want the best quality stereo audio out of your DAW. Any 2 channel audio interface will work. You can use the headphone jack of your computer to get started.

you can use a standard 5 pin MIDI cable with the TRS adapter included with the micro to send to mio2/DAW. Stereo (or mono) audio coming out of the DAW/Interface/Headphone to Input 1&2 on the micro.

Leave a comment:

• SineMountain
    started a topic Multisample Setup for Soft Synths

Multisample Setup for Soft Synths

Hi, I am not too savvy with DAWs or even MIDI for that matter. What's needed equipment-wise to do a proper multisampling of a soft synth in Ableton for example? Midi to USB? Separate audio interface? TIA
Working...
X