Bluebox FX improvements for Bitbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluebox FX improvements for Bitbox?

Will the improved FX seen in the Bluebox demos be incorporated into the firmware for the Bitbox Micro & the other newer devices?

[almost] anything is possible. Which features did you like the most?

Comment

It would be good to have them all I'm not sure if you have improved the reverb algorithm, or if it is just the ability to sculpt it with the detailed parameters, but in the Loopop video it sounds so much better than the reverb in my Bitbox Micro & Blackbox. I never use the reverb on my devices at the moment, as I find it hard to get a sound out of it that I like; I very rarely use the delay, as again, I usually can't get it to sound the way I like. My guess is that they were both primarily designed around drum/percussion use & I don't use drums/percussion. It would also be great to be able to route the delay into the reverb.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. In fact, the reverb in the bluebox is a completely new reverb and different than anything we have released so far. There are some very interesting parameters (for a reverb) that you can tweak for some really interesting results.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Thanks for the feedback. In fact, the reverb in the bluebox is a completely new reverb and different than anything we have released so far. There are some very interesting parameters (for a reverb) that you can tweak for some really interesting results.
          Thanks Steve, it makes sense that it is a new algorithm, it sounds so much better than the current Blackbox/Bitbox reverb. Really looking forward to the Bluebox, hoping that some UK dealers will have pre-orders soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that Bitbox Micro gets updated with the new reverb

Comment

Working...
          X