Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Can you send me a video...and your preset with files? I want to figure out what is happening in your module. [email protected]

thanks

• Paranormal Patroler
    replied
    Originally posted by Trinkit View Post
    Paranormal Patroler
    I'm curious to know if the card fixes your clipping/crackling issue. Also are you rocking the new firmware with it's limited note polyphony modes (2,4,6,8,X voices)? That seems to help.
    No, and they are probably worse than before. I'm on 1.0.15 with the suggested SD card and it clips very very much even with a limit to 8 + 2 notes! I also run into other bugs (like not being able to change a pad when slots are considered full).

Not a happy camper so far and frankly the clipping is too severe and I'm considering returning the unit to the shop if this keeps on.
    Last edited by Paranormal Patroler; 01-11-2021, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trinkit
    replied
    Paranormal Patroler
    I'm curious to know if the card fixes your clipping/crackling issue. Also are you rocking the new firmware with it's limited note polyphony modes (2,4,6,8,X voices)? That seems to help.

Leave a comment:

• Paranormal Patroler
    commented on 's reply
    @steve it's the exact same one I bought. Cool.

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Very inexpensive for 64GB.

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Paranormal Patroler
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I have some SanDisk A2 cards that are very impressive.
    What are their specs?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    I have some SanDisk A2 cards that are very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Paranormal Patroler
    replied
    I went ahead and bought a SanDisk Extreme PRO, microSXC UHS-I which is A2 with up to 170MB/s read times. I'm really hoping this will work and remove those pesky digital clippings.

Leave a comment:

• URUBU_MTL
    replied
    Hi, I'm making some research about micro SD cards, and reading speeds.
    there is a maximum speed limit of reading a sample for the bitbox micro ? For example there is some Lexar with 300 mb/s for reading ! Is it overkill ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    The oracle is busy, so I will try to answer this!

Generally speaking, a microSD card with an 'A' rating should be ok. The 'A' rating was created for devices that stream large amounts of data (Apps, audio, etc) and seems to perform best in our devices. I prefer SanDisk though I own a dozen different brands. Kingston also makes quality cards. In terms of size, I know of a forum user who uses 1TB cards with no issue. I have a 512GB and a 400GB SanDisk that perform well. I find that 64 is the magic number for me. It is more than enough room for a giant library and room for a LOT of recording.

Leave a comment:

• JohnoWells
    started a topic Largest and best SD Card

Largest and best SD Card

Hi Steve (et. al)
    I've read a few places and get conflicting answers, so I'm coming to the oracle for the definitive answer.
    Can you please provide a link to amazon (perhaps) of the best card you'd recommend for the Micro? I'm assuming an SDXC super fast one. No knock-off cheap cards, etc.
    Also, the largest the Micro will support, please.
    THANK YOU!
Working...
X