X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitbox micro MIDI thru

Hi together,

I am currently controlling my bitbox V1 with midi. I recently bought a bitbox micro and would also like to control it with a midi. I tried to send the midi signal to the bitbox micro and also to supply the bitbox V1 with midi via the output of the micro. however, it does not work.
    then i read that the output of the micro only supports the clock ?! is that true? does someone have the same problem, or will it work at some point? thanks for an answer ...

MIDI Thru was (somehow) not implemented on the Micro. We are looking at that and are considering adding it. Sorry for the confusion. Please stay tuned...

Comment

Hallo, I'm just replying to say that it would be fantastic if the MIDI Out connector on the Bitbox Micro could double as a MIDI Thru. That way I could use more than one Bitbox module, by chaining them together and controlling them both from one external MIDI sequencer. Hope this can be added in a future update. Many thanks.

Comment

I'd also love a midi thru option!

Comment

Cast your votes in the Wishlist subforum: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...6235-midi-thru

Comment

We are working through some things before we release another update. Rest assured, MIDI Thru is implemented. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hi, +1 for MIDI Thru, here. I want to send the Midi Thru TRS into the Knobula from the Micro. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by delta_sine View Post
                Hi, +1 for MIDI Thru, here. I want to send the Midi Thru TRS into the Knobula from the Micro. Thanks in advance
                Please update your firmware and check release notes before posting... this was added months ago.

Comment

Working...
                X