Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    replied
    Everyone has clock issues at the moment. We are working on our samplers. Thanks for your continued patience.

Leave a comment:

• Stefl0n
    commented on 's reply
    I've also had issues with clock in on 1.6.3. If I need to change the tempo of the external clock source, I have to do it very slowly in small increments, in order for the micro to be able to follow.

I’m using Super Synthesis PHRSR as an external clock source. My micro at least doesn’t respond well to the clock from a SQ-1 for example.

• ogymusic
    replied
    on 1.6.3 bitbox micro is no longer following external clock. just wanted to check if others are having this issue or if it’s already a known issue.

Leave a comment:

• bert010
    replied
    as for the poly mode in multi samples: I was missing that menu item too but found out that first loading a single sample, setting it to poly in the menu and then do the file load all seems to do the trick

Leave a comment:

• bokonon
    replied
    I'm getting the same modulation assignment issue with the beta 1.6.3. It shows the wrong parameter in the MOD window. I will say I absolutely am loving the new LFO and envelope visualizer. So great! The envelope modulation is a feature I've been craving since buying the original bitbox like 4 years ago. So excited for this to be working! Thanks y'all!

Leave a comment:

• Herr Blum
    replied
    in version 1.6.3 the assignment of modulation sources is broken. I can only choose it for the parameters in main menu. If I'm in Env menu, I can not choose a mod source for decay and the other parameters... In the version before it worked. But this version is not available now.

Leave a comment:

• Hezza11
    replied
    Is poly/multisampling broken in 1.6.3 then? I'm not sure if I should hold off updating for the time being?

Leave a comment:

• g.r.u.m
    commented on 's reply
    No problem Steve, thank you for enforcing my happiness

• Steve
    replied
    Because it is not there... We have been porting Blackbox 2.0 features, fixing bugs, and are trying to align version numbers across all three current samplers. We are also making some slight changes to the UI, menus, etc. As we do this, issues previously addressed (or new issues) sometimes show up. Thanks for the report and your patience as we get things working again.

Leave a comment:

• DingLuKai
    replied
    I was wondering the same. I can't find the poly mode setting either in 1.6.3.

Leave a comment:

• g.r.u.m
    replied
    Hi Steve, triple-checked and it's not an option for a multisample - this is what I'm seeing...

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Double-check the Config menu. You should see Poly Mode for all pad types except Granular.

Leave a comment:

• g.r.u.m
    started a topic 1.6.3 firmware - huge improvement!

1.6.3 firmware - huge improvement!

Just tried the latest 1.6.3 firmware and playback is so much better than it was in the previous beta (which would not only distort the audio but also caused the button LEDs to flicker and the interface to slow to a crawl when there was 'too much' polyphony).

I like the new organisation of the pad parameters too - although the option to manually set the polyphony appears to be missing - I assume this is no longer required now that the playback/multisample engine has been improved?
Working...
X