Multisample Eurorack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multisample Eurorack?

What is the workflow to multisample from the modular synth hardware? I don't see where you would route pitch CV out the micro? I thought maybe a workaround could be to use the keystep but I haven't had success in getting midi out to the ks and pitch cv back out to the oscillator. Any ideas or am I missing something obvious?

Welcome to the forum. We are a little behind with the documentation, but should have something in the next few days.

On the micro, outputs 1 and 2 are the pitch and gate outputs for the mutlisample recording. These outputs will trigger notes on other devices and don't require additional configuration. MIDI will go out as well.

Comment

Great to hear! Can’t wait to try it today!

Comment

Having a great time with these, BTW. Is there a limit to how many multi sampling files you can do in a preset?

Comment

• Steve
          Steve commented
          Editing a comment
          You can create any size multisample instrument. However, you can LOAD up to 64 samples per pad or 80 per preset - whichever comes first. The Load does not happen until after the recording process. So you should be fine to create MS instruments that are larger than you can Load.
      Working...
      X