No announcement yet.

New Bitbox Micro - screen died upon lowering brightness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problem here , already email you Aaron,,..Click image for larger version

Name:	JPEG_20200804_155412_7311370660533448040.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	16632

Comment

I posted a few weeks ago that this happened to mine. Support was good, repair turnaround was quick, and the repaired unit works great. I have my screen at 33% brightness. I'm still exploring what the Bitbox Micro can do but so far it's exactly what I wanted.

Comment

Just got a bitbox micro... powered up the screen came on... very bright... went to settings to adjust brightness... screen went blank... didn't even get a chance to hear it!...
        I have tried the troubleshooting, deleting settings on sd-card, start while holding HOME... nothing.
        I have sent a contact email.

Comment

Same problem on my side. Bitbox micro, screen went black after less than 5 hours. I'm having a hard time getting a replacement with european distributor Signal Sounds ....

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            Contact us directly at [email protected] if you do not hear from your dealer.

I just contacted Bitbox directly. Same issue. Thrilled to get it from Schneidersladen today (I'm in L.A.), dead within 5 minutes because I tried to lower the brightness. I know Bitbox will take care of me, and I suspect this will be the sampler for me, but Bitbox, I strongly suggest you recall these modules globally and fix the problem.

Comment

I'm so sad... I just got hit with the dead screen bug (smoke and all!).
            I had my Micro for about a week before this and I was LOVING it! I hope this can be turned around quickly... seems like 1010 is pretty good about supporting their users (based on this tread alone).
            Even thou this is a bummer, I still want to congratulate 1010 on an awesome product, I can't wait 'till it's fixed!

Comment

Working...
          X