Input 1 not working for audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input 1 not working for audio

when i set my input 1 to receive audio, i hear nothing.
    I can hear the audio triggering the sample in pad 1 when in gate mode, but audio is not coming through at all.
    input 2 works for audio, and input 1 has worked in the past. is this a known issue? anyway to jossle it back to life? I've tried switching between the input modes while audio is running through.
    thank you

( am running 1.0.11)

Can you see any signal on the input meter?

Comment

I've exactly the same problem on input 2 but on a bitbox MKI.
      I'm running the latest firmware
      Any idea ?

Comment

I recently got a bitbox micro and audio on input 1 isn't working, input 2 works. I'm using the latest firmware. Tomorrow I'll downgrade to the firmware that was installed when I got the device. If it's not working then it might be a hardware fault and I'll send the device back.

Comment

Originally posted by mweiler View Post
          I recently got a bitbox micro and audio on input 1 isn't working, input 2 works. I'm using the latest firmware. Tomorrow I'll downgrade to the firmware that was installed when I got the device. If it's not working then it might be a hardware fault and I'll send the device back.
          Please please always share your firmware version as a number. "latest" is ambiguous. have you confirmed the cables are working? have you set the Input routing properly? we need more info in order to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Please please always share your firmware version as a number. "latest" is ambiguous. have you confirmed the cables are working? have you set the Input routing properly? we need more info in order to help you.
            Firmware was 2.1.3 (latest). Input mapping for input 1 and 2 is audio, same working mono cable. Issue persists after fw downgrade to the originally installed version 1.0.12. Can I see any signal on the input meter? No.
            Last edited by mweiler; 09-20-2022, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mweiler View Post

Firmware was 2.1.3 (latest). Input mapping for input 1 and 2 is audio, same working mono cable. Issue persists after fw downgrade to the originally installed version 1.0.12. Can I see any signal on the input meter? No.
              This looks like a support issue. I would suggest contacting us directly - and sending a video showing this issue as I know we will ask for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

This looks like a support issue. I would suggest contacting us directly - and sending a video showing this issue as I know we will ask for it.
                I already assumed that. Actually I bought the device from a retailer here in Germany, so I'll send it back and hope for an exchange in the near future.

Comment

Working...
              X