Exclude pads from the master output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclude pads from the master output

Is it possible to exclude audio from the master outputs when routed to another output. I would love to be able to use different pads for master and other outputs, but it seems they always get routed to the master outputs even when routed elsewhere. I like the internal effects, so therefor I would still like to use the master output on some of the pads - so turning off the master outputs is not an option.

Yes, you can. It's not being done automatically. Make sure you press TOOLS a few times and go to the output screen. Touch the pads on the far right and configure them to be Out 7 and Out 8. Without this step they still act as master output. You will need to do this for each of your projects.

Comment

Ah, thats great. I will try that. Thank you.

Comment

Well it works but the bbm effects are not passed to 7/8 (only if selected as master). I want to be able to use effects on some pads, and send others out of its own outputs without also passing them to the master outputs. Ie. I need a way to not send pads to the master bus.

Comment

You have to make a choice. You can't have 8 individual outputs and FX. The FX are returned to the Master. If you don't use the Master, you can have 8 outputs. If you want FX - you get 6 outputs.

Comment

I understand that, but I didn't want 8 individual outs (only a few) and the rest for the master output (for pads with effects) at the same time. The problem is that whats passed to an individual output it is still passed to the master. Its not logical. So is it possible to only route to where you chose to route? Or should it be added as a feature request?

Comment

the MAS L/R outputs are a Mix of everything, including FX. If you want to decouple an output from the MAS L/R, you will want to consider a feature request.

Comment

• HenrikJX3D
                HenrikJX3D commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay. I will make a feature request for it then. Thanks.
            Working...
            X