Bitbox Micro - please consider a black panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitbox Micro - please consider a black panel

I really think the new Micro is going to be a smash hit and sell in great volumes. Please consider making a black panel for it. More and more manufacturers are catering to the black panel enthusiasts. Black is here to stay!

I agree.
    Also, and perhaps this is just for me, could there be a way to stop the arrows buttons continuously flashing?
    I would find that very off-putting.
    Otherwise, wow!

Comment

Will there be a black panel option for the Micro? If not, I'm happy to work up another FPE panel template to share if 1010 is interested I even promise to use the right name on the panel this time to avoid confusion with the Blackbox

Comment

This would be great, sign me up for one!

Comment

I'd be interested too.

Comment

I just ordered my bitbox micro and since i am trying to build a full all black euroracksystem, a black faceplate is something that would make me very happy aswell

Comment

+1

<3

/Adam

Comment

Im also based in the Netherlands

Comment

Interested too!!

Comment

Now i have a bitbox micro, the urge to buy a second one in a few months is present so depending on price i might even take 2 black faceplates. What is the threshold to start having a few made for you? Im prettu sure once there are some out there many people will want the black faceplates, both normal and inverted

Comment

I'd gladly accept a BitBox Micro in exchange for making a panel I just don't have one to use at the moment.

I have put my BitBox panel (and a new untested one for Tonestar 8106) up on GitHub if anyone's interested: https://github.com/JasonBarile/eurorack-panels

Comment

I am up for a black panel too!!

Comment

Agreed, let's have a black panel!

Comment

Just signed up here, but mostly so I could ask/say this. 99% of my rig is black and I'd love to have the micro in black too.

Comment

+ 1 , black is the new standard, also matte finished!

Comment

Working...
                              X