FX send level modulation per pad please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX send level modulation per pad please

It would be great if you could modulate FX send level per pad.

Also, it seems like an missed opportunity that you can't disable the connection of a given input jack to triggering/gating a pad. Since the EXT CV in are all doubled up with pad triggers, it would be nice to have a way to use a jack for EXT CV in only, and trigger that pad only through MIDI or the touchpanel. Otherwise, you'd need to mute that pad to use it for EXT CV in only. I appreciate how flexible MIDI CC input learning is now so you can get a lot done with just MIDI.

BTW some bugs on FX modulation: you can attempt to set modulation sources for DLY beat sync and RVB Predelay by pressing ► but they don't have the little 3 GUI dots for modulation state and it doesn't seem to actually modulate. Also, activating modulation for the other DLY or RVB parameters doesn't update the color of those modulation state GUI dots.

Did you update your firmware?

Comment

Ah, I hadn't done this yet since none of these issues were in the change log. I've updated to 1.0.7 and it's corrected my point about the missing GUI dot colors for DLY and RVB parameter modulation; I also appreciate the newly grayed text for modulation amounts when the source is "none."

This version doesn't seem to affect my other points.

Also, I noticed on modulation, "Source" will infinitely scroll/cycle to the right but stop at "none" when scrolling to the left. This just seems a little strange to me and I didn't notice it on 1.0.0 but it's not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by hybridartslab View Post
        It would be great if you could modulate FX send level per pad.

Also, it seems like an missed opportunity that you can't disable the connection of a given input jack to triggering/gating a pad. Since the EXT CV in are all doubled up with pad triggers, it would be nice to have a way to use a jack for EXT CV in only, and trigger that pad only through MIDI or the touchpanel. Otherwise, you'd need to mute that pad to use it for EXT CV in only. I appreciate how flexible MIDI CC input learning is now so you can get a lot done with just MIDI.
        Have you looked at the input assign menu? Press the INFO button 2x to reveal the input screen. Use the top knob to scroll or touch to select. use the bottom knob to select the input type.

Comment

Aha, I completely missed the function of the Input assign menu. This is what I get for asking for things before the manual is out. Thanks.

Comment

• Steve
            Steve commented
            Editing a comment
            or....that is what happens when you (we) release a product first - manual second! No worries anyway, ask any question you have.

Thanks for the help. I'd still be very happy to be able to modulate FX send levels per-pad, or at least modulate the return levels of Delay and Reverb.

Comment

Working...
          X