Inverted UI mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverted UI mode

I've seen demos online that show the full size Bitbox has an option to flip the UI so you can install the module upside down.
    I'd like to be able to use this mode on the Micro, as my system makes a lot more sense with the 1/8" jacks at the top of the module.

I did search for the feature in the settings but couldn't find it, but maybe it's there somewhere and I just didn't notice.

Flip is not currently supported on the Micro.

Comment

"Customer Happiness Enforcer", hahahahaha

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        what good is a title if it's not....fun?

Coming from the original bitbox it is really necesssary to flip the screenmode. To have the cables on the bottom is really terrible. What a mess. This is just a software thing. You should have the code routine.

Comment

Thinking of buying the BB Micro this weekend. Flipped UI is a must!

Comment

yes, it is really a must. Working yesterday with the module and it is really hard to get the hands on the display with all the cables in the bottom. Please, implement this feature again.

Comment

Originally posted by Exper View Post
            Thinking of buying the BB Micro this weekend. Flipped UI is a must!
            Welp. I did buy one after all. It's great so far, but for now I keep it up higher in my system. I'd love to be able to keep it in my control cases with an inverted screen. The only issue I see with this is the upside-down buttons and jack labels, but I can live with that.

Comment

I'm a big supporter of flipping the UI on the micro, especially considering the smaller screen it is a pain to edit waveforms when anything is patched. Would be great to see in a future firmware update!

Comment

Thanks to all for the feedback. We hear you!

Comment

Please please please

Comment

Working...
                  X