Output Routing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Output Routing

All pads are routed to outputs 7 & 8. There are situations when it would be desirable to have pad removed from main stereo outs - for example pad 1 to output 1 with sampled cv. Or when wanting to process pads separately from main outputs. It would be great if when choosing outputs 1-6 it was pulled out of 7-8. Or leave it totally open - allow freely assignable pads to outputs (No main outputs).

Yes, this!

Comment

Yes please. it's a PITA the way it is..

Comment

+1

need this!!!

Comment

Ive just been using mine a bit more and this is a MUST please.. as soon as you start using individual out it renders 7&8 useless due to the sample being played at two places and phasing.. It's a really bad implementation of routing on an otherwise excellent unit.

Comment

I cant think of any situation where the current system would work?

Comment

Yes! This is how I would want the individual outs to work as well

Comment

+1 Honestly I was very disapointed to see you have to keep these mix outputs, as soon as you route something to another output it should at least be removed

Comment

The idea behind the "Master" outputs was to provide an easy solution for monitoring all tracks from one place, regardless of output assignment. This should prevent always needing a mixer to bring it all back together. I hear the request, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    The idea behind the "Master" outputs was to provide an easy solution for monitoring all tracks from one place, regardless of output assignment. This should prevent always needing a mixer to bring it all back together. I hear the request, however.
                    If I had the option of convenience or flexibility - I would always choose flexibility.

Comment

Vote yes from me

Comment

Yes Please! exactly what I'm after too, being able to root just delay and reverb on the main out would be ideal

Comment

Working...
                        X