MIDI Thru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIDI Thru

The midi out is a very good feature on bitbox Micro ( actually this is number 1 reason I will buy micro instead of MK2 as I want to add some piano on my rack and therefore want to multi sample a bunch) the second reason being the 8 outputs ( I should say 6 as the mix ones are useless )
    BUT I was also hoping to use that jack as a midi thru to connect both my current bitbox MK1 and my new micro together via midi, so I would really appreciate to use the jack as a midi thru while I'm not sampling

This would be really useful. I wanted to chain the Bitbox to a Mutant Brain so I can get gates and triggers out for the midi being sent to the bitbox.

Comment

I too would find Midi Thru really useful. Here's hoping.

And also the ability to configure the outputs so things like 7&8 are not forced to be mix outputs... I say this since because Bitbox can send CV out - all these extra outs could be used in so many ways.

Comment

please!!
        midi out as midi thru would be amazing!!
        its only use is multisampling rn - which is also amazing, but midi thru would be such an expansive addition!!

whether using it to sync with other midi units, or to stack sounds i think it would be really usefull.

alsoo just wanted to say that the last firmware update was great, and i love y'all

Comment

Agreee, this would make total sense, or at least it would be nice to configure it (or one of the other outputs) as clock out to sync more stuff after it.

Comment

a little trick for you guys - you can in most cases use a headphone splitter/doubler adapter for splitting trs midi signals

Comment

Working...
            X