X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sample_thispapaya
    replied
    please!!
    midi out as midi thru would be amazing!!
    its only use is multisampling rn - which is also amazing, but midi thru would be such an expansive addition!!

whether using it to sync with other midi units, or to stack sounds i think it would be really usefull.

alsoo just wanted to say that the last firmware update was great, and i love y'all

Leave a comment:

• KidYoshi
    replied
    I too would find Midi Thru really useful. Here's hoping.

And also the ability to configure the outputs so things like 7&8 are not forced to be mix outputs... I say this since because Bitbox can send CV out - all these extra outs could be used in so many ways.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Cook
    replied
    This would be really useful. I wanted to chain the Bitbox to a Mutant Brain so I can get gates and triggers out for the midi being sent to the bitbox.

Leave a comment:

• Rituun
    started a topic MIDI Thru

MIDI Thru

The midi out is a very good feature on bitbox Micro ( actually this is number 1 reason I will buy micro instead of MK2 as I want to add some piano on my rack and therefore want to multi sample a bunch) the second reason being the 8 outputs ( I should say 6 as the mix ones are useless )
    BUT I was also hoping to use that jack as a midi thru to connect both my current bitbox MK1 and my new micro together via midi, so I would really appreciate to use the jack as a midi thru while I'm not sampling
Working...
X