Gate+CV Polyphony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate+CV Polyphony

For future reference, could this be made more clear in the manual? I was really excited about this feature and I'm pretty bummed that it's not available. Polyphonic sample playback is pretty rare and was basically the sole reason I grabbed Bitbox Micro over anything else.

Is there any hope to see this in a future software update? The poly playback is already there, as is the ability to trigger samples via CV and gate. I'd be 100% happy if it were even just trigger-only, play the full length of the sample per trig, with no slides or repitches or anything. Mutable Rings has a similar way to turn a single v/o sequence into polyphony.

This is a great topic for the wish list thread. That is where we look first when making these decisions. (I will move this to the micro wishlist thread)

Comment

Wait, can't we just copy/paste something into new cells, set those to be monophonic and respond to pitch CV?

Comment

• Steve
        Steve commented
        Editing a comment
        that will work if you split your incoming gate signal as the gate to pad connection is 1:1
    Working...
    X