Loop points in Multisamples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loop points in Multisamples

I'm not sure why multisamples don't allow for loop points to be set for each sample in the list. Granted, it would be somewhat of a pain to set up, but in order to create a realistic instrument based on samples, I'd want to create monophonic multisamples of the same instrument, and would like to set up loop points for those times I want my sound to sustain.

Seems simple enough to allow this option, the UX is already there.

Yeah I'd like love to use multisampling for more sustaining sounds eg strings. I'd expect to set the loop start and end. Some fade would also be nice to make a smooth loop

Comment

Thank you etckla I'm amazed I've been the only one wanting this so far.

Comment

I think I'm too lazy to set up something like this, but if people were importing sample packs or sharing curated multisamples, this would be a cool feature. As always, I think any improvements on the black/bitbox that make them operate more like a hardware Kontakt or eurorack akai S-series is totally great and useful.

Comment

A moderate multisample could contain 12 samples in total (4 pitch levels x 3 velocity levels). I personally wouldn't mind setting loop points for 12 or more samples if it made my multisample better.

Comment

Working...
          X