Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Patroler
    replied
    A moderate multisample could contain 12 samples in total (4 pitch levels x 3 velocity levels). I personally wouldn't mind setting loop points for 12 or more samples if it made my multisample better.

Leave a comment:

• rayultine
    replied
    I think I'm too lazy to set up something like this, but if people were importing sample packs or sharing curated multisamples, this would be a cool feature. As always, I think any improvements on the black/bitbox that make them operate more like a hardware Kontakt or eurorack akai S-series is totally great and useful.

Leave a comment:

• Paranormal Patroler
    replied
    Thank you etckla I'm amazed I've been the only one wanting this so far.

Leave a comment:

• etckla
    replied
    Yeah I'd like love to use multisampling for more sustaining sounds eg strings. I'd expect to set the loop start and end. Some fade would also be nice to make a smooth loop

Leave a comment:

• Paranormal Patroler
    started a topic Loop points in Multisamples

Loop points in Multisamples

I'm not sure why multisamples don't allow for loop points to be set for each sample in the list. Granted, it would be somewhat of a pain to set up, but in order to create a realistic instrument based on samples, I'd want to create monophonic multisamples of the same instrument, and would like to set up loop points for those times I want my sound to sustain.

Seems simple enough to allow this option, the UX is already there.
Working...
X