X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitbox Micro routing

Hi 1010

In the 1.1.17 update, its was made so you can route the outputs freely, but i have some suggestions for additions:
    1. Make it possible to route cells out of the master.
    2. Make it possible to route the fx. to any outputs.

Also i'd love to be able to target the ADSR with CV.

Hi. Welcome.

can you explain more?

fyi - feature requests should go in the product wish-list thread as that is where we look.

Comment

Hi Steve

Sorry for the misplacement of the topic.

Yes, i guess I can
      Lets say i Have some cells with some drums samples, and a bass going on a other cell i want to process with a filter in the rack. I route the bass out of lets say out1. - But it still comes out of the LR / out 7/8. So if i dont want the bass twice, i have to route all my drums to lets say out 5/6. - But now i cant use the internal fx, they only go to LR.
      - So in short, it would be awesome to have some more freedom in how to route the Bitbox Micro. And my suggestions are:
      Be able to take cells out of the LR.
      And be able to route the FX to any output.

The ADSR: it would be awesome to be able to target the ADSR with CV, just like you can with the pitch and the filter.

Comment

In terms of the routing, we have already changed it. If you are using a newer firmware you will be able to map the internal outputs to any of the output jacks. You can also remove the Mas output. Try 1.1.7 (or 1.1.11 beta).

Modulating the ADSR is a popular request that you should definitely search for and +1.

Comment

it would be much easier if it would be possible to subtract individual outputs from the main out. otherwise i need an extra mixer for all outputs if i only want to process one pad externally and then i have 8 mono outs or 4 stereo outs not a good solution in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by cubalibre023 View Post
            it would be much easier if it would be possible to subtract individual outputs from the main out. otherwise i need an extra mixer for all outputs if i only want to process one pad externally and then i have 8 mono outs or 4 stereo outs not a good solution in my opinion...
            I agree. If routed anywhere else than to the master bus then it should be excluded from the master bus.

Comment

I'm another BitBox Micro user, who would like to exclude certain voices from the Master Output bus.

My aim would be to route Berlin School sequences to the Master, so I can utilise the BPM sync'd delay FX.
              Then to have other voices i.e. drums or background samples, routed out separately without any FX.

Comment

I agree. If routed anywhere else than to the master bus then it should be excluded from the master bus.
                I agree, would be usefull in my case too

Comment

This is definitely needed. I purchased a Micro assuming it would route exclusive outputs. If you cant disengage a pad from the master out, then there's not really much point for all the extra audio outputs. Please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbaptiste View Post
                    This is definitely needed. I purchased a Micro assuming it would route exclusive outputs. If you cant disengage a pad from the master out, then there's not really much point for all the extra audio outputs. Please fix this.
                    to be clear - it is not "broken" but we do hear this additional request

Comment

As I have posted on this forum (more than a few times), we hear the request to make additional changes to how the micro configures output routing. We hear what you want. Also, we have made adjustments twice - that have not been well-received. We are going to take some time to determine the best route. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                      X