button to clear out a pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button to clear out a pad

its not easy or intuitive to clear a pad to nothing. when workign with multisamples its easy to max out the voices. would be helpful to be able to quickly clear out the loaded sample on a pad.

Agreed. In the meantime, please change the pad mode to REC. This will clear the pad.

Comment

Steve
      Could you perhaps add a button (or two) to this page?

Clear: Removes sample from pad but retains parameters
      Reset: Removes sample and resets pad parameters to default

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2351.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	36049
      (and return to the Pads page after pressing either)

Comment

Originally posted by g.r.u.m View Post
        Steve
        Could you perhaps add a button (or two) to this page?

Clear: Removes sample from pad but retains parameters
        Reset: Removes sample and resets pad parameters to default

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2351.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	36049
        (and return to the Pads page after pressing either)
        For now, just touch New Rec to clear a pad. We do offer Cut/Copy/Paste on our other samplers. I would love to see it in the Micro. But the Micro is - micro - and provides fewer UI opportunities for these details. Still, it is not out of the question. Several have asked. We have 100% heard (and discussed) this particular request.

To directly answer your question - no, we would likely not put those options in that menu. That menu has a very specific context and a larger-context operation would not make sense. But I do understand your request.

Comment

• g.r.u.m
          g.r.u.m commented
          Editing a comment
          A new screen for editing pads with cut/copy/paste would be the perfect solution - fingers crossed!!

• Steve
          Steve commented
          Editing a comment
          I also miss these things on Micro.
      Working...
      X