Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sephult
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Christine! Still regardless of input I am enjoying very much. Love seeing this evolve.

• Christine
    replied
    Thanks for the input. We will take it into consideration.

Leave a comment:

• sephult
    started a topic Record Modes

Record Modes

One thing I was looking for when working today with Toolbox was an overwrite function when recording.
    I know that you can overwrite notes when the bar loops, however I believe there needs to be a few modes that address how this is done.
    At the moment if you record say a progression it records a polyphonic track. When looping back over if the secondary or additional notes are there but not wanted you cannot overwrite with a real-time record. I think an overwrite mode that clears and rewrites regardless of polyphony (single note wipes all notes) would be a good addition. If I want to just do some mono bass lines and decide I don't want a note there is no way to just keep playing and recording the new idea without jumping and erasing the note or re-recording after clearing.

Other modes would also be a good addition. Maybe one-shot record that stops at the end, the over-write, the current key overwrite, or even step in relation to cursor and not just sequential.

-s
Working...
X