No announcement yet.

Toolbox 2.1 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These updates are amazing!! Many many thanks!
    only one bug encountered so far, if step mode is set to off and you go back to the main screen, the display of the pattern is a bit weird, all the notes are on top of each other at the left of the pattern cell. perhaps you could just show the pattern as if step mode is on ?
    amazing work, so good to see these updates!

Comment

Hi, can someone please tell me how to set the tempo? Its been over a week since I have asked. Is this feature really gone or am I just missing it?

Comment

Originally posted by looneytones8 View Post
        Hi, can someone please tell me how to set the tempo? Its been over a week since I have asked. Is this feature really gone or am I just missing it?
        It depends on the Firmware but tempo in the latest if in the top left in "song " mode so you use the left top knob to set the tempo

Comment

Originally posted by filterfreak View Post

it depends on the firmware but tempo in the latest if in the top left in "song " mode so you use the left top knob to set the tempo
          thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Filterfreak View Post

It depends on the Firmware but tempo in the latest if in the top left in "song " mode so you use the left top knob to set the tempo
            Do you know what the percentage number next to tempo is?

Comment

Great update! Love it but I can’t use the on screen keyboard or a midi keyboard anymore? Why’s that?

Comment

Working...
              X